This Peanut Satay Stir Fry has got to be one of my fave meal recipes from the 12 Week Mind & Body Transformation ebook. It is an easy weekday dinner, but the flavours are amazing!
Stir Fry is such an easy and versatile meal to make for the whole family. You can use any vegetables that you have in the fridge or that are in season and swap the chicken for chickpeas to make it vegetarian.
If you love a good stir fry then make sure you also check out:
Peanut Satay Stir Fry
- 1 x broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 eggplant, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 x courgettes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 handfuls of green beans
- 2 x chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or use any nut butter e.g. almond butter)
- 2 Tbsp tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 x garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 orange
- Pinch of chili - to taste
- Make the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl or jar, Set aside.
- Heat a tsp of coconut oil in a large pan an cook the chicken, set aside.
- Add extra oil to the pan and cook the vegetables.
- Add back to the pan the cooked chicken together with the sauce and stir until hot.
- Serve with brown rice or quinoa as an option.