Satisfy those pizza cravings a healthy way with this homemade vegetarian pizza recipe 😀🍕. The base is made from eggs, coconut flour and tapioca flour making it paleo, gluten-free and super tasty!
This recipe is from week 12 of the 12 Week Mind & Body Transformation ebook (or week 1 of the vegetarian version). It is def one of my faves from the book!
You can use the base recipe below then add any of your favourite topping ingredients. I always try to load up homemade pizzas with veggies or else serve it with a side salad to get those veggies in 😁.
Usually I would smoother my pizza in grated cheese but for the last few months I have fully cut out diary from my diet to see how my body would react. It has reacted quite well....no bloating anymore! Apart from when I eat too many dates haha 🙈
Homemade Vegetarian Pizza
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 2 Tbsp of tomato paste
- 1/4 of a small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast (or use grated cheese)
- 1 handful of fresh kale or spinach, finely chopped
- 2 large mushrooms, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp of olives, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- To make the base, mix together all the ingredients until combined. Leave it for 5 minutes for the coconut flour to absorb the liquid. Depending on how big your eggs are, you may need to add a little additional coconut flour to thicken the mixture up if it is too runny.
- Transfer the mixture onto the tray, spread to an 8-inch circle.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Spread the tomato paste onto the cooked pizza base.
- Add the rest of the toppings and place back into the oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
Join Our Community
Join 9k incredible ladies in our private Facebook Group and receive your copy of our FREE 7 Day Mind & Body Experience eBook. By signing up, you'll also receive a weekly e-mail with new delicious recipes and healthy tips.