Here is a really easy recipe for a delicious healthy chocolate mousse. I used to make this when I lived in Dubai as a post-workout snack for Brendin and I. I would make it in the evening and put it into separate containers all ready to pop in the lunch box in the morning.
** I highly recommend for this recipe that because the eggs are raw you should use free-range and organic.
Healthy Chocolate Mousse
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp nut butter (e.g. almond, peanut)
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut/almond milk or your preferred milk
- 2 Tbsp honey/pure maple syrup or brown rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Spoon into 2 small bowls and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.