Banana, Peanut Butter (the best combo!) and Oat cookies that are BEYOND tasty, and healthy enough to eat for breakfast every day! They are super easy to make, and use only a few staple ingredients. I also love that they contain no added sweeteners and sweetened only using banana 😊
We have teamed up with Countdown to celebrate Onecard’s 2nd birthday to create this recipe for around $20! During their birthday celebrations, when you swipe your Onecard on every purchase of $20 or more, you’ll be given a code to win thousands of prizes including the chance to win fuel and food for a year 😊
- For the recipe, you can swap the walnuts and sultanas for any other tasty combination such as dark chocolate, cranberries, chopped roasted almonds, coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
- These cookies are not your usual crisp and crunchy cookies, more like soft and chewy and oh so delicious!
Thanks Countdown for partnering with us on this post and video. We only partner with brands that we LOVE and are excited to share with our amazing community 😊.
Banana, Peanut Butter and Oat Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter you prefer)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup wholegrain oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash the banana and add to it the peanut butter, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add the oats, walnuts and sultanas and mix to combine.
- Scoop out a large tablespoon amount of dough, place it onto a lined baking tray and flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and firm then leave to cool on a cooling rack.
Makes approx 8 large cookies