There is just something so comforting about eating bread! Especially toasted with butter 😋 can anyone else relate?? My love for bread probably explains why this Pumpkin & Rosemary Loaf is the 4th variation of the original bread recipe I posted on my website years ago.
Here are the other recipes:
While it is winter here in NZ and pumpkins are plentiful I thought what better way to use up all the pumpkin in my fridge than with a tasty new bread recipe!
Pumpkin & Rosemary Loaf
- 1 & 1/2 cups ground almonds
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 1 & 1/2 cups mashed pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Optional toppings: pumpkin seeds, sea salt, fresh rosemary
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees fan bake.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together all of the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour the bread batter into a lined bread tin and bake for 50-60 mins or until cooked through the middle.