Roast veggies and eggs are my go-to weekly meal, so what better way to switch it up than making a yummy Roast Vegetable Frittata! 😋
Frittata is such a good way to use up old veggies in the fridge before doing your weekly food shop. You can also literally add anything you like to it; any sort of vegetable, a protein source such as chicken, smoked salmon or chickpeas.....the combinations are endless!
This frittata makes the perfect easy weekday dinner, work week lunches (make as weekend food prep) or even as part of a nibbles platter which is what I did with mine! I had my girlfriends over for a wine and nibbles on the weekend. I sliced up the frittata in bite-sized pieces and added them to the nibbles platter 😁
Roast Vegetable Frittata
- 1/2 a small buttercup pumpkin, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium courgettes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium carrots, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 whole broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (use any milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 4 Tbsp nutritional yeast (or you can use grated cheese)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c on fan bake. Place the vegetables on a lined baking tray and mix with the herbs, paprika, garlic powder, salt and coconut oil.
- Roast veggies at 180°c for 30-45 mins or until cooked.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and nutritional yeast.
- Place the roast vegetables into an oven proof dish. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake frittata at 180°c for 30-45 mins or until cooked in the middle.
Join Our Community
Join 9k incredible ladies in our private Facebook Group and receive your copy of our FREE 7 Day Mind & Body Experience eBook. By signing up, you'll also receive a weekly e-mail with new delicious recipes and healthy tips.