Doesn't fried banana just remind you of family camping trips when you were younger? We used to go camping every summer holiday, and Mum would quite often cook banana on the BBQ for dessert. Oh the memories! 😍
Now days, it is a quick, healthy dessert that you can literally whip up in a few minutes and all you really need is a banana. Plus served coconut yoghurt it tastes amazing! 😋
This recipe for Cinnamon Fried Banana is the dessert meal for week 12 of the Mind & Body Transformation ebook. Over the last month we have filmed all of the recipes as we are creating an online course launching later in the year which is super exciting! 😊
Cinnamon Fried Banana
- 1 ripe banana (the riper the better)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayn or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut or Greek yoghurt to serve
- Peel and slice the banana in half and down the middle length ways.
- On the flat side of the banana slices, sprinkle with cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small pan on low to medium heat.
- Place each piece of banana flat side down and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with coconut or Greek yoghurt and extra cinnamon.
Join Our Community
Join 9k incredible ladies in our private Facebook Group and receive your copy of our FREE 7 Day Mind & Body Experience eBook. By signing up, you'll also receive a weekly e-mail with new delicious recipes and healthy tips.