This quinoa and pumpkin bake is such a great recipe and you can literally serve it with anything! We filmed it on Monday and I and I had it every day with eggs, salad and avocado. I don't tend to do a lot of meal prep as I am always home for lunch but it was awesome having this bake in my fridge all ready to eat.
In the video we didn't add nutritional yeast, but while I was eating it I thought it would add such a nice flavour - so I have added it to the recipe below! 😊
Quinoa & Pumpkin Bake
- 3/4 cup of raw white quinoa
- 1 & 1/2 cups of water (for cooking the quinoa)
- 1/2 a buttercup pumpkin, grated (about 430g)
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 Tbsp of nutritional yeast (or add a little grated cheese)
- 4 eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook the quinoa in 1 & 1/2 cups of water according to packet directions.
- Mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and bake for 45 minutes or until the middle is cooked.
- Delicious served with avocado and poached eggs! :)
Join Our Community
Join 8k incredible ladies in our private Facebook Group and receive your copy of our FREE 7 Day Mind & Body Experience eBook. By signing up, you'll also receive a weekly e-mail with new delicious recipes and healthy tips.