- 2 medium sized beetroot, boiled
- 1 tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Himalayan salt and pepper to season
- Make sure your beetroot are cooked. I prefer to boil them, simply peel, chop and boil on the element for 15-20 minutes or until soft (use a knife to check).
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Taste the hummus, add more lemon juice for a tart taste and olive oil for creaminess.
- Add himalayan salt and pepper to season.