Healthy Homemade Chocolate
- 60g of cacao butter
- 30g of coconut oil (or use an extra 30g of cacao butter for a chocolate that will be more solid at room temperature)
- 2 Tbsp carob powder
- 3 & 1/2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- Place the cacao butter into a bowl. If you cacao butter is solid in large chunks then grate it before adding to the bowl.
- Heat over a double boiler until the cacao butter has melted. Add coconut oil and stir for another 1 minute.
- Take the bowl off the heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir well until combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into silicone molds. If you don't have these then pour it in into a baking paper lined container.
- Place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes before enjoying!
- This chocolate is best kept in the fridge or freezer.