If you loved making the chocolate raw balls you have to try these carrot cake balls. Everyone loves carrot cake right? Now you can enjoy your carrot cake while providing your body with important nutrients. These carrot cake raw balls are the perfect snack to take to work and great for kids too 🙂
These carrot cake balls are soft so I would recommend you keep them in the freezer as then they are deliciously chewy.
Raw Carrot Cake Balls
- ½ a cup of dates
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- Place your dates in a mug and pour over boiling water, cover with a plate to trap the heat and leave to soften.
- Place the almonds, seeds and salt in a food processor or blender. Blend until fine crumbs.
- Tip the nut and seed mix into a large bowl.
- Grate the carrot and add is to the bowl along with the cinnamon.
- Drain out as much water from the dates as you can. Add the coconut oil to let it soften and melt.
- Add the coconut oil and dates to your blender or food processor and blend into a paste.
- Tip the dates and oil into your carrot and nut mixture and mix well.
- Take 1 tbsp of mixture, shape it into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Store in the freezer.