An easy vegetable omelette is such a great recipe to know how to make. An omelette makes a super nourishing high protein breakfast and it is also my go to meal when I have no dinner planned or can’t really be bothered cooking a big meal!
The veggies I used is broccoli and spinach but you really can use any vegetables that you have in your fridge, cauliflower and tomato is another one of my faves 🙂
Easy Vegetable Omelette
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- ½ Spring onion
- 1 cup broccoli
- Spinach 1 cup
- 2 free-range eggs
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- Cut the broccoli and spring onion into small pieces.
- Using a fork whisk the eggs together in a bowl, season to taste.
- Heat a teaspoon of coconut oil in the pan, cook the spring onion and broccoli for 1 minute. Stir the spinach through and cook until wilted.
- Add egg mixture to the pan and use a spatula to stir the omelette gently while it cooks and to allow uncooked parts to run underneath.
- When the omelette is set, fold it in half and take it off heat.