Such a delicious way to eat chia seeds. I absolutely love the recipe for chia, apple and cinnamon bircher so I thought I’d come up with a similar style recipe but a new flavour. So here it is…a berry smoothie turned chia seed pudding, and with the addition of crunchy walnuts this breakfast tasted AMAZING!
TIP: Use frozen blueberries or other berries that don’t contain seeds. The mixed berries that I used contained blackberries and while the taste was amazing, the seeds sort of ruined the texture 🙂
Protein Powder of choice by Nuzest new Zealand
(Get 15% off using discount code “CHLOE” at checkout) – BUY LINK
**Note: I am using a referral link above – If you purchase I may receive a small commission
Berry & Chia Pudding
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ scoop of plant based protein
- ¾ cup berries
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Optional toppings: coconut, chopped walnuts.
- Place almond milk, berries and protein powder into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour berry mixture into a jar with chia seeds. Stir well.
- Place on a lid and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy the next day!