If you are looking for a good healthy basic blueberry muffin recipe to satisfy those muffin cravings then this recipe is for you. They are so easy to make and taste amazing!
P.s. If you love these blueberry and vanilla muffins then def try the carrot cake muffins as well! 😋
Blueberry and Vanilla Muffins
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup nut milk (I used homemade cashew nut milk)
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup, RMS, coconut nectar etc)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 & 1/2 cups ground almonds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 3/4 cup blueberries (I used frozen but fresh would also work)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mash and banana, add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and carefully mix together. Fold the blueberries in last.
- Pour the muffin mixture into a lined muffin tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until the muffins are cooked.
- To check they are cooked through, insert a knife into the muffin, the knife should come out clean. If there is still raw mixture on the knife then put the muffins back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
Makes 6 medium sized muffins