If you have made the healthy paleo bread then you will recognize this recipe. A lovely member of my private Facebook group gave me this idea to add veggies to this yummy paleo bread and turn it into a meal!
This paleo breakfast bread is perfect to make as part of your weekend food prep. I would slice and freeze it then in the morning toast 2 pieces (or 3 if you are extra hungry!) for a quick and nutritious breakfast.
Paleo Breakfast Bread
- 1 medium sized carrot
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 1/4 of a squash or buttercup pumpkin (about 1 cup grated)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (Use any milk of your choice; cashew milk, coconut milk etc.)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds (plus extra for the top)
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds (plus extra for the top)
- 1 & 1/2 cups ground almonds
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour (or use extra ground almonds)
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseeds
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Grate the carrot, zucchini and pumpkin and using a muslin cloth squeeze out as much water as possible then place in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, milk, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and mix well.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well. Pour it into the loaf tin and sprinkle pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds on the top as an option.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- This bread will keep for 3 days in the fridge and up to a month in the freezer.
Join our Community
Sign up to our newsletter for new delicious recipes, healthy tips and a FREE 7 Day Mind & Body Experience.