If you are a salmon lover (like ME!) then you will absolutely love this meal! It is such a delicious meal - restaurant worthy in fact haha. The best part is that it is so easy to make and literally will take you about 20 minutes. Enjoy!!
- 2 Tbsp miso paste
- 1/2 Tbsp tamari sauce (gluten-free organic soy sauce)
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup bone broth or stock (I used Best Bone Broth)
- 2 x salmon fillets 150g-200g each
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 3 medium baby bok choy
- 8 asparagus spears
- Himalayan salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 -1 cup cooked quinoa
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together the miso paste, tamari sauce, ginger, garlic, honey and bone broth/stock.
- Place salmon in a small oven-proof dish and pour the sauce over it. Place salmon in the oven and cook for approx 15 minutes or until cooked through the middle.
- While the salmon is cooking, stir fry the asparagus and bok choy (or any other vegetable you prefer) in a little coconut oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the salmon with the vegetables and quiona.
Join our Community
Sign up to our newsletter for new delicious recipes, healthy tips and a FREE 7 Day Mind & Body Experience.